• 4 cups – fresh Mango pulp
• 4 cups – Sugar
• 2 cups – mawa, ground
• 1/2 tsp – Cardamom powder
• 1/2 cup Ghee
• 1 little almonds, sliced
• A little Milk
- Blend the mango pulp in a blender.
- Heat 2 tsp – ghee in a heavy pan and add the mango pulp and cook on a medium heat.
- Cook till the mango juice is thick. Leave aside.
- In another pan, make a syrup of the sugar. Add a little milk and remove the froth on top.
- Cook till one thread consistency is obtained. Add the thickened mango juice, ground mawa and remaining ghee.
- Cook till the mixture leaves the sides of the vessel.
- Add cardamom powder.
- Put into a greased plate and leave to cool.
- While still warm, decorate with sliced almonds and cut into squares.