Aamras is a Gujarati and Maharashtrian cuisine. In summer you can have this king of fruit easily and can make different delicious recipe from it. Today I am sharing an easily mango recipe, Aamras. Basically Aamras is a puree or juice of ripe mangoes. To make Aamras is very easy even kids can enjoy to make it with you. To make Aamras, Kesar and alphonso mangoes best, as they are sweeter in taste. You can also use alphonso and kesar mangoes to make aamras. Traditionally aamras is served with puri. Try out this simple but the delicious recipe by following this easy method.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: No Cooking
Servings: 4 Persons
– 3-4 ripe mangoes
– ? teaspoon cardamom powder
– A pinch of saffron strands
– Sugar as per taste
– ? teaspoon dry ginger powder
– Water or milk as per requirement
How To Make?
1. Rinse the mangoes first and peel them and cut them into small pieces.
2. Now, add these chopped mangoes along with sugar and milk or water into mixture blender and blend it until smooth.
3. Then add cardamom powder and saffron strands and stir well. If you want silky smooth aamras you can strain it.
4. Now, pour this Aamras in bowls and to chill it put these bowls in refrigerator.
5. When you serve the Aamras garnish it with cardamom powder and saffron strands.
6. Enjoy this summer season with mouth-melting Aamras. You can have it with chapati or puri.
– You can use alphonso mangoes or Kesar mangoes or both.