• 200 ml – Wheat flour
• 5 tsp – Ghee
• 1 cup – Sugar
• 2.5 cup – Milk
• 1 tbsp – chopped Pista and Almonds
• 1 pinch – elaichi powder
• 1 tbsp -raisins
- In a kadai, heat the ghee. Once the ghee has melted add the flour and roast on a slow fire, while stirring continuously.
- Heat the milk in a microwaveable bowl for 5 minutes.
- Once the flour is golden brown add the hot milk and raisins.
- Let the milk evaporate.
- Once the milk has evaporated add the sugar.
- Continuously stir till the excess sugar water has evaporated.
- Once the ghee starts to separate, decorate with chopped nuts and elaichi.
Recipe courtesy of Mona Parikh