- Wash bhindi and wipe dry. Now cut the bhindi length-wise from the middle.
- Grease a non-stick tawa.
- Place the bhindi pieces on it.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp oil and mix well.
- Spread the bhindi in the tawa and grill for 8 minutes.
- Mix lightly and grill for 2 more minutes.
- Now, in a small bowl put 2 tbsp oil and all the achaari spices.
- Microwave for 2.5 minutes.
- Now add the achaari spices to the bhindi and all the remaining ingredients.
- Mix very well.
- Microwave for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with roti or rice.
Recipe courtesy of Ramya Ganesh