• 1 cup – Almonds
• 1 cup – Milk
• 1 cup – condensed Milk
• Â½ cup – Sugar
• 2 tsp – Ghee
• Â½ tsp – vanilla essence
• Â½ tsp – Cardamom powder
- Take Â¾ cup almonds and make a paste. Cut long and fine the remaining almonds.
- Heat a non-stick pan and put in the almond paste, milk, sugar, condensed milk and mix well.
- Keep stirring continuously and keep adding ghee in between.
- When the mixture becomes thick, take a greased tray and spread the mixture all over.
- When it cools, make pieces and serve.