• Potatoes (boiled) – 3
• Spinach (thoroughly washed and chopped) – 1 bunch
• oil – 2 tbsp
• Garlic – 4 flakes
• dry Red Chilli – 4
• Turmeric – 1/2 tsp
• Red Chilli powder – 1 tsp
• chat masala – 1 tsp
• salt to taste
- Boil and peel the potatoes. Cut it into small cubes.
- Heat oil in a pan, fry the boiled potatoes till it turns reddish in colour, add turmeric. Remove the fried potatoes from the pan.
- In the same oil, fry garlic and dry red chilli. Add fried potatoes to it, toss well.
- Add chopped spinach; fry it for 5-8 minutes. Add chilli powder and chat masala and fry for another 2-3 min.
- Add salt according to taste. Serve hot with poori, chappathi and dal.
Recipe courtesy of Tanvi Suman