• 3 – Potatoes
• 1 cup – Drumstick leaves
• 2 – Onions
• 1 – Tomato
• 1 tsp – Ginger Garlic paste
• 1 tsp – coriander powder
• 1 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• Turmeric, a pinch
• Dry Fenugreek leaves
• Oil to fry
- In a pan heat oil/ghee, saute potatoes.
- Cover and cook stirring once in a while.
- Cook till done and not mushy.
- Add drumstick leaves and cook for a minute.
- Meanwhile, in another pan add oil and saute onion, ginger garlic paste and tomatoes.
- When the tomatoes are mushy, add the spices and cook some more.
- Add vegetables to the second pan, sprinkle some water if it is dry.
- Add a little pepper powder if you want it spicy.
- Add dry methi leaves, stir and serve hot.
Recipe courtesy of Friends cookys