Crispy Noodles with hot and sour vegetable sauce
2 cup noodles
1/2 cup shredded cabbage
1/2 cup sliced carrots
1/2 cup sliced onions
1/2 cup sliced capsicum
1/2 cup bean sprouts
1/2 cup tomato puree
2 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
4 tablespoon soya sauce
3 tablespoon tomato ketchup
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon cornflour (mixed with 1 tablespoon water)
1/2 cup water
2 tablespoon oil
Salt to taste
1. Heat oil in a kadhai and fry noodles until light golden brown and crispy. Keep aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok or kadhai over medium heat, add ginger garlic paste and saute for a minute.
3. Stir fry onion, capsicum, carrots over high heat until transparent.
4. Add in cabbage, bean sprouts and stir fry for another 3 minutes.
5. Lower the heat, add tomato puree and fry for 2-3 minutes more.
6. Add soya sauce, ketchup, sugar and water. Bring to boil.
7. Add cornflour mixed in water and keep stirring continuously until thickened
8. Pour hot vegetables gravy over the crispy noodles just before serving.