• 12 – eggs
• Equal amount of Sugar (weight of eggs)
• Equal amount of pure Ghee (weight of eggs)
• Equal amount of Almonds (weight of eggs)
• Equal amount of Khoya (weight of eggs)
• 5 to 10 g – Saffron (weight of eggs)
• 25 – Cardamoms (seeds only ground to fine powder)
- Soak almonds overnight.
- Take of the skin and grind to fine paste.
- Mix rest of the ingredients to the almond paste and mix it thoroughly.
- Put the mixture in a baking tray. Bake at 350 C for 30 mins.
- To check insert a knife it should come out clean.
- When cool, cut into square pieces.
Recipe courtesy of Mir Hussaini