Anjeer is a healthy dry fruit, it is good for digestion system. Anjeer is sweet dry fruit and can be eaten whenever you feel hungry. Today I am sharing an Anjeer halwa recipe which is made from anjeer, almonds and more. Enjoy this delicious sweet dish during fasting or special occasions.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Servings: 3 Persons
– 100 gm Anjeer
– 3 tablespoon ghee
– ? cup almonds, blanched, peeled
– ? cup milk powder
– 4 tablespoon sugar
– ? teaspoon cardamom powder
– 2 tablespoon almond, cut into slices for garnishing
How To Make?
1. In a pot add water and boil it, then add Anjeer to it and boil it for 5 minutes.
2. Drain and puree the Anjeer in a mixture and keep it aside.
3. Now, in a heavy bottomed pan, heat the ghee and add the almonds puree and saute it over a MEDIUM flame for 2-3 minutes.
4. Now, add pureed Anjeer, milk powder, sugar and water to it and cook for 5-6 minutes till the sugar completely dissolved, keep stirring continuously.
5. Now, add cardamom powder and mix them well.
6. Garnish the Anjeer halwa with almonds slices and serve hot.