• 1 cup – soaked white Rice
• 1/2 cup – grated Coconut
• 2 – mashed ripe Bananas
• 1/2 cup – Jaggery
• 1 tbsp – Sugar
• 1 tsp – powdered cardamom.
- Grind rice, coconut, jaggery and banana to a smooth paste with a little water.
- Add sugar, cardamom powder and mix well.
- Heat the appam pan on low- medium heat.
- Add a couple of drops of oil in each depression of the pan.
- Pour the batter into the wells of the pan and cook covered on low heat.
- Turn with a spoon and cook on both sides.
- Remove from pan and drain on paper towels.
- Recipe Courtesy: http://maneadige.blogspot.com/