• 3 cups – Milk powder
• 1.5 cups – self raising flour
• 1 tsp – semolina
• Some thickened Cream
• 2.5 cups – Sugar
• 5 cups – water
- Mix milk powder, self raising flour and semolina in a bowl. Knead them with thickened cream to make a soft dough.
- Make small round balls. Deep fry them on low heat.
- Take water and sugar in another pan and cook it for about 15 mins to make the sugar syrup.
- Add the cooked balls to the sugar syrup. Keep aside for 5- 10 mins.
- Serve hot.
Recipe courtesy of Neetu Arora