• 100 gms – Jeera (cumin seeds) (roast on a tawa and powder it)
• 50 gms – kuskus (roast on a tawa and powder it)
• 50 gms – pepper powder (roast and add)
• 250 gms – water (boil and mix)
- Roast the jeera and kukus on a tawa and pound it with a pestle. Add pepper powder.
- Boil in 1.5 cups of water and lower the flame after it has come to a boil, and simmer for a few minutes.
- After putting the stove off, allow it to cool a little, and strain it through a muslin cloth, and use it as a beverage.
- Recipe Courtesy: Mangalorean Recipes