• 4 – red apples
• 200g – shelled Walnuts
• 1 head – Celery
• 150 ml – basic French dressing
• 50 ml – Yoghurt
- Remove the core from the apples and slice them thinly.
- Dip at once into the salad dressing and place in a glass bowl.
- Discard the coarse outer sticks of celery and chop finely. Add to the apples.
- Chop the walnuts coarsely. Mix the fruit and nuts and celery together to moisten with a little French dressing.
- Then stir in the yoghurt.
- Any fresh herb can be sprinkled over the top.