• Firm apples – 2 nos
• Oil – 100 to 150 ml
• For the Batter:
• All Purpose Flour – 1/4 cup
• semolina (Rava) – 1 tbsp
• Sugar to taste
• Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
• Milk – 20 ml or as required
- Mix all ingredients under the â€˜batter sectionâ€™ using a whisk.
- Leave aside till Apples are ready.
- Wash, pat dry and core the Apples. Cut into quarters, and each quarter cut into 1/2 inch thickness.
- Meanwhile heat Oil to 180 degrees C (Oil should be about 2 inches)
- Dip the Apple in the batter and fry for about 2 mins on each side or till an even golden brown colour is achieved.
- Serve with Vanilla flavoured Ice-Cream garnished with Chocolate Syrup and Cake decoration sprinkles.