Apple infusion is a sparkling Mocktail and it is as pretty as it delicious. It is a flavorful surprise for your taste buds. In this Mocktail, the heavy syrup to the bottom making a beautiful layered drink. Remember to serve a stirrer with it. Enjoy!
– 2 cups apple juice
– 4 tablespoons regular or brown sugar
– 1 lemon, cut into tiny pieces
– 4 tablespoons kiwi crush
– 4 tablespoons soda to top
– Some crushed ice
How To Make?
1. Put lemon chunks and brown sugar in a pestle-mortar.
2. Muddle them nicely until lemon leaves its juice.
3. Add this lemon-sugar mix to apple juice and mix well.
4. Refrigerate it for an hour or more, to infuse the lemon flavor into the apple juice.
5. To serve, fill half the glass with crushed ice.
6. Pour the apple juice along with the lemon chunks on the ice.
7. Top with just a little soda.
8. Squeeze a little kiwi crush on the drink. It will sink to the base, forming a distinct green layer.
9. Garnish it with stirrer and serve chilled.
– Instead of using kiwi syrup, you can use khus syrup or strawberry syrup.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: No Cooking
Servings: 4 Persons