• Rice flour -1 cup
• Water – 1.5 cup
• Salt – to taste
• Coconut Milk -1 cup
- In a pan, boil water and salt and then add the rice flour and mix well.
- Take it off from fire.
- Cool and knead the dough well.
- Shape into small balls and roll out the balls into thin chapatti.
- Heat a tava and place a chapathi on it. After few seconds turn it over.
- When it puffs up remove it from the tava.
- Before serving dip each chapathi in coconut milk.
- Serve with mutton or chicken curry.
Recipe courtesy of Ms. Subaida Khalid