• 1 bunch – green tender Asparagus
• 1 small cup – freshly grated Coconut
• 3-5 – Red Chillies
• 1/4 tsp – Methi seeds
• 1 small piece – Garlic
• 3 tbsp – Curd
• 1 pinch – Hing
• 1 tsp -mustard
• Curry leaves
- Cut asparagus into 5 mm thick rings, put in boiling water for a minute or 2, then drain and keep it aside.
- Fry red chillies and methi seeds lightly, and grind it with grated coconut.
- Add very less water along with garlic .
- Meanwhile, add little oil in a frying pan, add mustard, a pinch of hing, curry leaves and asparagus.
- Fry for 2 mins.
- Remove from fire, add the ground masala, and before serving, add curd and salt.
- It goes well with sambar rice or any pulao.
Recipe courtesy of Smitha