• 250 g – atta (wheat flour)
• 150 g – Ghee (clarified butter)
• 250 g – Sugar
• 1/2 cup – Milk
• 25 g – dry fruit mixture – Kaju (cashew nuts), halved, Badam (almonds) and kishmish (golden raisins)
• 1/4 tsp – elaichi powder (green cardamom)
- Heat ghee and add the wheat flour. Fry on a low flame stirring continuously till it is pink. Remove from heat and transfer onto a plate
- Allow to cool.
- Add sugar and cardamom powder.
- Sprinkle milk and prepare a dough
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them into small balls.
- Garnish each ball with the dry fruits
Recipe courtesy of Vinitha