• Rice flakes – 1/2 cup
• Sugar – 1/2 cup
• Ghee – 2 tsp
• Cashews – 5
• Cardamom – 1/4 tsp
• A pinch – Saffron
- Heat the kadai with some ghee.
- Roast the cashews and keep them aside.
- Roast the rice flakes until golden brown in the remaining ghee.
- Boil some water with saffron and add the flakes.
- Let the flakes get cooked for few minutes.
- Add sugar and cardamom to it.
- Keep stirring until it becomes non-sticky. Add ghee if needed.
- Add the roasted cashews to it.
- Serve it hot.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi