• Thin Poha – 1.5 cups
• Grated Coconut – 1/2 cup
• Sugar – 1.5 tbsp or adjust to your taste
• Cardamom powder – a pinch
• Nuts of your choice – a few
• Milk – a little quantity
- Combine poha, grated coconut, cardamom powder, nuts and sugar in a bowl.
- Now, sprinkle a little quantity of milk to the contents in the bowl.
- Mix well so that poha becomes moist and soft.
- If needed, add a little more milk or water.
- Keep aside for few minutes.
- If you want, you can add chopped banana. This will enhance the taste.
- Serve as breakfast or evening snack.
- Recipe courtesy: Nithu’s Kitchen