• 6 – baby Corns
• 2 – Onions
• 2 – Tomatoes
• 1 tsp – oil
• 1 tsp – Mustard Seeds
• 1 tsp – Fennel seeds
• 1 tbsp – Ginger and Garlic paste
• 1 tsp – chilli powder
• 1 tsp – coriander powder
• 2 tsp – Garam Masala powder
• Coriander leaves
• Salt to taste
- Pressure cook the baby corns with little salt till they become soft.
- Cut them into small pieces and keep aside.
- Chop the onions and tomatoes separately.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the mustard and the fennel seeds.
- When they start to splutter add the chopped onions to it.
- Fry till they turn golden brown in colour.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry well.
- Also add the chopped tomatoes and fry thoroughly.
- Add all the masalas and little water.
- Bring it to a boil and cover the lid and cook for about two minutes.
- Serve hot with naan, chapatti or roti.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Recipe courtesy of Manju Madhan