• 15 – Almonds/ Badam
• 2 cups – Milk
• 1/2 cup – Sugar
• Food color, a pinch
- Soak almonds in hot water for ten minutes and then blanch them.
- Grind the badam finely, add some water to it to get the right consistency, and then keep it aside.
- Now boil the milk along with sugar on a slow fire for 15 minutes until the milk thickens.
- Now, add the badam paste to the milk and mix well and let it boil for another 5 minutes.
- Add the food colour to it and blend well.
- Serve warm or cold in glasses.
- Recipe Courtesy: 4th sense cooking