Delicious baked cauliflower recipe. This is very simple yet best way to cook cauliflower.
– 2 small cauliflowers
– 2 onions (chopped)
– 6-8 flakes garlic
– 4 tablespoon tomato puree
– Salt to taste
– 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
– 1/4 teaspoon red chili powder
– 1 teaspoon Kasoori Methi (dried fenugreek leaves)
– 1 tablespoon cornflower
– 1/4 cup boiled peas
– 1″ piece of Paneer
How To Cook?
1. First, cut the stem in the level with the ower.
2. Boil 5 cups water with 1 tablespoon salt. Add the whole cauliflower and cook it covered for 5-7 minutes till crusty tender.
3. Remove cauliflower from the water and keep aside.
4. Now, boil onions and garlic in 1/4 cup water for 5 minutes till all water dries.
5. Then, Remove it from fire. Let it cool and then grind to a paste.
6. Add this mixture to a kadai.
7. In another kadai, Cook the onion paste for 2 minutes on LOW heat.
8. Now, Add tomato puree, salt, turmeric powder, red chili powder and kasoori methi to the onion paste and fry it for 5 minutes on LOW heat.
9. Now, add corn our paste to this onion-tomato masala and cook it for 2-3 minutes. Keep this masala aside.
10. In a baking dish, first arrange the cauliflower then insert some masala with in the orets with a spoon and then spread the left over masala on it.
11. Now, set some boiled peas within the gaps of the orets and nely grate a small piece of Paneer on them.
12. Bake for 20 minutes at 180 C. Once it’s ready Serve it hot.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 40 Minutes