• 4 cups – cornflakes cereal
• 1/2 tsp – dried Oregano
• 1 tsp – Garlic salt
• 1/4 cup – all-purpose flour
• 2 – Egg whites
• 2 tbsp – water
• 1 (8 ounce) package – mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking pan lined with foil.
- In a large, shallow bowl, crush the corn cereal to 1 cup.
- Mix together the corn cereal, oregano and garlic salt.
- Place the flour in a small bowl.
- In another small bowl, thoroughly beat the egg whites and water.
- Cut the mozzarella cheese into 12 sticks approximately 2.75 inch in length.
- Dip the cheese sticks in the flour, then the egg mixture, then the cereal mixture.
- Repeat dipping in the egg and cereal mixture to ensure a complete coating.
- Arrange cheese sticks on the baking pan. Allow the sticks to set for 30 minutes.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 8 minutes until cheese is soft and sticks are lightly browned.