• 2 – Chicken legs
• 2 tsp – oil
• ingredients for marinade: 1 tbsp – thick Ginger Garlic paste
• 2 tsp – hung Curd (thick Curd -without water) or 2 tsp – fresh Cream
• 1 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• 1/4 tsp – Turmeric powder
• 1/4 tsp – Aamchur powder
• 1/4 tsp – pepper powder
• 1/2 tsp – salt
- Wash and clean the chicken legs. Drain out the water thoroughly. Wipe each chicken leg using a kitchen towel.
- Mix all the marinade ingredients in a bowl. Make a thick paste and marinate the chicken legs evenly on both the sides. Keep it aside for 4 hours. Store it in a container.
- Preheat oven at 200 degrees.
- Grease baking dish with 1 tsp of oil. Arrange the marinated chicken legs and bake for 30 minutes or until it is golden in colour on top. Remove it from the oven and turn the other side.
- Sprinkle 1 tsp of oil on top of the chicken legs and bake it again for 15 minutes or until it is golden in colour. Serve it hot with green chutney.
- Recipe Courtesy: Niya’s World
Recipe courtesy of Niya