• 6 – medium sized pieces of any boneless fish
• 2 tsp – pepper powder
• 3 tsp – Butter
• 1/2 tsp – salt
• 4 spring onions, chopped finely
• 1 tsp – Lime juice
• 2 tbsp – grated cheese
- Wash the fish and marinate it with the salt, pepper and lime juice for about 10 minutes.
- Lay the fish flat in a shallow greased baking dish
- Sprinkle the chopped spring onions and the grated cheese over the fish and dot all over with the butter
- Cover the dish with aluminium foil and bake in a moderate oven (355 degrees F) for about 25 -30 minutes.
- Serve with any sauce and garlic bread.
Recipe courtesy of Bridget White