• 1/2 kg – fish fillets
• 2 – potatoes, peeled and cubed
• 1/2 cup – Milk
• 1 tbsp – Maida
• 1/4 tsp – Oregano
• 1/4 tsp – black pepper
• salt as per taste
• 2 tbsp Butter
• 1 tbsp – Lemon juice
• 1/4 cup – grated cheese
- Clean the fillets and cut into serving size pieces.
- Marinate the fillets with 1/4 tsp salt and lemon juice. Keep aside for 1/2 hour.
- Arrange the fillets in the baking casserole.
- Place potatoes pieces over it.
- In a pan, heat butter. When it melts, add corn flour and roast till the aroma comes.
- Add milk and stir continuously so no lumps are formed.
- Add oregano and salt as per taste.
- When it thickens, pout it over fish fillets. Sprinkle black pepper and grated cheese.
- Bake it at 375 degree F for 40-45 minutes
- Serve with bread.
Recipe courtesy of Malini Bisen