Creamy mango cheesecake which is full of cream cheese and mango. It’s a must try recipe to try out in the mango season. To make this recipe yummy you can also use your choice of biscuits.
– 150 gm digestive biscuits
– 50 gm melted butter
– 3 eggs
– 100 gm castor sugar
– 250 gm cream cheese
– 1/2 cup mango pulp
– 1/2 cup mango ( cut into 1/4 inch cubes)
– 2 tablespoon mango jelly crystals
How To Make?
1. Preheat the oven at 180 C.
2. Now, crush the biscuits in a bowl and then add melted butter to it and mix it well.
3. Now, in a spring bottom tin spread this mixture and put it into refrigerator to chill.
4. In another bowl beat the eggs and then add sugar and whisk it with a blender.
5. In bowl add cream cheese and then add mango pulp and mix it with blender.
6. Now, in this cream cheese mixture add the previously made egg mixture and mix it. Pour this mixture over the spring bottom tin based biscuit base.
7. Add mango cubes on it and place this tin into the preheated oven and bake it for 40-45 minutes.
8. Once it’s ready, remove it from the oven and keep it aside to cool.
9. When it becomes cool place it into refrigerator to chill.
10. Now, in frying pan add 1/2 cup water and heat it. Then add mango jelly crystals to it and boil it till it totally dissolved.
11. Remove it from the heat and let it cool.
12. Once it becomes cool pour it over the chilled cheesecake and again keep it in refrigerator to chill.
13. Once it chilled properly serve it.
Preparation Time: 15 – 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 50 – 60 minutes