• 1/2 cup – Besan flour (gram flour)
• 1/2 cup – Wheat flour
• Salt – as per taste
• 1 tsp – Pepper powder
• 1/4 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• a pinch – Asafoetida (optional)
• 1/2 tsp – Kasuri Methi (dried Fenugreek leaves)
• 2 tbsp – Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- Mix all the ingredients except oil with a little water to form a dough.
- Add oil to the dough and knead well.
- Divide the dough into small balls and place them on a greased baking pan.
- Flatten them into thin discs (less than 1/4 inch).
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Take the pan out and turn over the muthiyas.
- Bake until crisp and golden brown (10 minutes approximately).
- Recipe Courtesy: Indian Vegetarian Kitchen