• 2 cup – whole Wheat flour
• 1/2 cup – chopped Mint leaves
• 1/2 tsp – Mint powder
• 1/2 tsp – Cumin seeds
• 1/2 tsp – crushed peppercorn
• Salt to taste
• Cooking spray as required
• 1/2 cup – water, approximately
- Take all the ingredients, except oil in a big bowl and mix well.
- Knead a medium-hard dough by adding water.
- Cover it with a lid and let it rest for half an hour.
- Divide the dough in 30-35 balls of equal size.
- Roll them out to make a sheet with medium thickness.
- Cut in your favourite shape using cookie-cutter.
- Arrange these crackers in a baking tray and bake it for 40-50 mins.
- Recipe Courtesy: My Own Food Court
Recipe courtesy of Shruthi