• 1 pack – Hot dog buns (6)
• 2 – large potatoes, boiled and mashed
• 1 tbsp – cilantro, finely chopped
• 1 – green chilli, finely chopped
• 1/2 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• 1/2 tsp – black pepper powder
• 2 tsp – chat masala powder
• 3 tbsp – grated mixed cheddar and mozzarella cheese
• Salt – to taste
- Mix mashed potatoes, cilantro, green chilli, chilli powder, chat masala and salt.
- Split the buns.
- Spread the mixture evenly on all the buns, press it so that it’ll stick to buns.
- Spread grated cheese on all buns and sprinkle black pepper powder on all of them.
- Pre-heat oven at 350 degrees F.
- Put all the buns on baking sheet and bake it in oven.
- When done take out of oven, serve hot with green chutney or ketchup.
Recipe courtesy of Mukta