• 6 – potatoes, medium
• 4 to 6 Cloves – garlic, chopped
• 1/2 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• 2 tbsp – Lemon juice
• 1 tsp – mixed herbs
• 4 tbsp – Olive oil
• salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 180 C. Cut potatoes into wedges without removing the skin. Blanch in hot salted water. Drain into a bowl.
- Add salt, garlic, mixed herbs, red chilli powder, olive oil and mix. Add lemon juice with the mixture and mix it.
- Place the wedges on a greased tray.
- Drizzle the remaining olive oil over them.
- Place the tray in the preheated oven and bake for fifteen to twenty minutes.
- Serve hot.
Recipe courtesy of sarvat