A perfect vegetable dish cooked with butter and cheese. Baked vegetable casserole is a complete vegetable recipe with a combination of different vegetables. Serve it hot.
– 2 cup mix vegetables (carrot, Peas, mushrooms, baby corn, broccoli, green beans)
– 1 finely chopped onion
– 1 tablespoon butter
– 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
– 1 red chili
– Basil leaves
For white sauce
– 1 liter milk
– 200 gm butter
– 4 tablespoon maida
– 1/4 teaspoon pepper powder
How To Cook?
1. Take deep pot and add mix vegetables like carrots, Peas, , mushrooms, baby corn, broccoli, green beans and half boil it for 5-10 minutes.
2. Now, in another frying pan add 1 tablespoon of butter and then add chopped onions and fry it till it turns golden brown in color.
3. Then add 1 teaspoon chopped garlic and all vegetables and mix it.
4. Now, add red chili and basil leaves and again mix it and keep it aside.
5. To make white sauce, in another frying pan add 1 tablespoon butter and then add 2 tablespoon maida to it and stir it.
6. Slightly add milk to the maida and keep stirring in between.
7. Let this mixture cook for 5 minutes.
8. In a baking tray, first spread the vegetable mixture then spread white sauce on it.
9. Then add cheese on it.
10. Put the baking tray into oven and bake it until it turns golden brown.
11. When it’s ready Serve hot baked vegetable casserole.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 45 Minutes
Servings: 3 Persons