• 1 – red snapper/ Pomfret black – whole
• 1 kg – Rock Salt
• 10 – Egg white
• 1 – Lemon
• 1 – Leek
• 1 bunch – coriander/any other herbs
• 30 gm – sliced Ginger
• 2 – Butter papers
- Mix egg white with rock salt and keep aside.
- Clean the belly of fish and stuff the belly with coriander, sliced leeks and ginger and lemon slices.
- Place butter paper in roasting tray.
- Put some rock salt mixed with egg white in the shape of the fish.
- Place stuffed fish over the rock salt and cover the fish with remaining rock salt mixture.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 20 mins at 120-150 degree centigrade.
- Break the upper crust and serve the fish.
Recipe courtesy of Koushik Sarkar