• 2 cups – all purpose flour (maida)
• 250 g – (for frying) clarified Butter (ghee)
• 1/2 cup – chopped nuts
• 1/2 tsp – baking soda
• 1tsp – Cardamom powder
• 4 cups – Sugar
- Mix flour, baking soda, cardamom powder, and some ghee and make a hard dough.
- Make round balls with a hole in the centre.
- Deep Fried the balls in ghee.
- Make sugar syrup by adding sugar in 1 cup water and stir continuously till it becomes thick.
- Put the balls in hot sugar syrup for 20 minutes.
- Take out the balls and decorate with chopped nuts.