Easy to make homemade banana chips recipe. Banana chips are anytime snacks and also eaten during the fasting during the Navratri festival. Banana chips are salty and little spicy which taste best. Here is the recipe for homemade banana chips.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Servings: 4 Persons
– 4 row bananas
– 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
– Rock salt to taste
– Oil for deep frying
How To Make?
1. First peel the bananas and pour it in a water bowl.
2. With the help of mandolin slicer, slice the bananas and keep it into water for 5- 10 minutes.
3. Now, remove the banana slices from the water bowl and dry them with napkin.
4. In a frying pan, heat the oil.
5. Add the banana slices to oil and deep fry it on MEDIUM heat. Before frying the chips add some salt to oil, it will prevent the chips to get burnt and the chips remain white and crispy.
6. Remove the fried banana chips on absorbent paper.
7. Sprinkle black pepper powder and rock salt on banana chips and store it in an air-tight container.