• 4 ripe Bananas
• 1 cup – roasted Peanuts
• 1/2 cup – mayonnaise
• 1/4 cup – Tomato ketchup
• 1 bunch Lettuce
• 1 tbsp – Butter
• 1 tsp – curry powder
- Peel and cut bananas into half-inch thick slices.
- Crush the peanuts lightly.
- Melt the butter and fry the curry powder for few seconds.
- Add tomato ketchup and simmer for 1 minute.
- Cool it completely and mix with the mayonnaise.
- Taste and add salt if needed.
- Dip the banana slices in the tomato mayonnaise and roll in peanuts.
- Serve cold on a bed of shredded lettuce.
Recipe courtesy of Chandra Bhat