• 1 – Raw banana
• 3 – small Potatoes
• 1 – large Onion (minced)
• 2 slices – bread (day old, crumbled)
• 1 tbsp – ginger-garlic paste
• 1 tsp – chilli powder
• 1 tsp – Turmeric powder
• 1 tsp – Chicken masala
• 1/4 cup – Maida
• salt to taste
• oil for frying
- Cut the raw banana into fairly large pieces.
- Put the banana pieces in a pressure cooker along with the potatoes.
- Add turmeric powder and chilli powder.
- Cook until the ingredients are done.
- Cool and mash the banana-potato mixture.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, chicken masala, minced onions, bread and salt.
- Mix maida with water and a little salt to form a loose batter.
- Make small patties out of the banana-potato mixture.
- Dip in the batter and deep-fry.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi