• 8 tbsp – mashed ripe Banana pulp
• 1 tbsp – chopped Walnuts
• 4 tbsp – self-raising flour
• 1 – Egg
• 3 tbsp – oil
• 3 tbsp – water
• A pinch of salt
- Grease a strong, thick, large mug (one that holds 2 cups of water).
- Add the dry ingredients and stir.
- Crack in the egg and stir with a metal whisk before mixing in the wet ingredients.
- With a spoon, scrape the edges and fold the batter well.
- Bake on medium power for 3 minutes. Let it rise.
- With an oven mitt, remove the mug and slide out the cake.
- Let it cool. Serve as it is or with ice-cream.
Recipe courtesy of Lil’ Chef