• 8 tbsp – mashed ripe Banana pulps
• 1 tbsp – chopped Walnuts
• 4 tbsp – self-rising flour
• 1 – Egg
• 3 tbsp – oil
• 3 tbsp – water
• 1 pinch – salt
- Grease a strong thick large mug (one that holds 2 cups of water).
- Add the dry ingredients and stir.
- Crack the egg and stir it with a metal whisk, before mixing in the wet ingredients.
- With a tbsp, scrape the edges and fold the batter well.
- Bake on medium power for 30 minutes.
- Wear an oven-mitten, remove the mug and slide out the cake – leave it to cool.
- Serve as is or with ice-cream.
Recipe courtesy of Mearl Fernandes