• 1/2 cup – Wheat flour
• 1 – Banana
• 3/4 cup – Sugar
• 2 tbsp – oil
• 1 – Egg
• 3 tbsp – Orange juice
• Almonds, to garnish
- In a large mixing bowl, add the oil and sugar. Mix them well with a blender. Add the wheat flour.
- Smash the bananas and add them too and mix well.
- Add the egg and beat well together.
- Finally add the orange juice.
- Mix and pour this mixture into a muffin tray.
- Place sliced almonds on the top.
- Pre-heat the electric oven at 350 F and now place the muffin tray inside the oven and bake for 20-25 mins.
Recipe courtesy of nakarthika