• 1 cup – Barley flour
• 1.5 cup – whole Wheat flour, plus extra for dusting and rolling
• Barley water to knead the dough
• Salt to taste
- Blend the flours and salt together and stir well.
- Add enough barley water to knead the dough. It should be soft and pliable.
- Divide into small balls and using a rolling pin, flatten into a circle.
- Shallow fry on a medium-hot pan.
- Flip sides once golden brown and little spots appear on top.
- Wait for other side to cook similarly.
- Serve warm with any dal or greens of your choice.