• 500 gms – Beef
• 2 tsp – chilli paste
• 2 tsp – Garam Masala
• 2 tsp – salt
• 1 tsp – Jeera
• 1 tsp – coriander
• 100 gms – Urad Dal
• 250 gms – Channa dal
• 5 tbsp – oil
• 1 cup – gram flour
- Wash the mince, and marinate it with garam masala and chilli paste for two hours, and then boil it in some water so that the mince ends up dry.
- On a tawa add jeera, coriander and dals, and pound them into a powder.
- Add this to the cooked mince, with a little salt to taste.
- Add some garam masala and salt. Mix all the stuff well.
- Make cutlets, and coat them with the gram flour, and in a flat frying pan, with the cooking oil hot, fry the cutlets, on both sides.
- When done, remove them in a basket lined with kitchen towels.
- Recipe Courtesy: Mangalorean Recipes