A perfect stroganoff recipe, with a mixture of beef and onion with crushed mushrooms in a creamy sauce. It tastes best with noodles.
– 1 kg rump steak, cutted into strips
– 1/2 cup plain flour (Maida)
– Salt and paper to taste
– 1 finely chopped onion
– 2 tablespoons tomato puree
– 1 1/2 cup beef stock
– 1/4 cup red wine
– 100 gm thinly crushed mushrooms
– 300 ml sour cream
How To Cook?
1. Toss steak with flour (Maida), salt and pepper in a freezer bag until it evenly coated.
2. Place steak, left-over flour, onion, tomato puree, beef stock and red wine in a 3 liter casserole dish.
3. Covered it and cook for 24 to 26 mints on MEDIUM flame, stirring twice during cooking.
4. Stir in mushrooms and sour cream. Cook for a further 7 to 8 mints on MEDIUM flame.
5. Serve with boiled rice.
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 45 Minutes
Servings: 6 Person