Healthy and healthy beetroot soup?keeps you fit in this cold winter days. It tastes best hot or cold. You can make various food dishes with Beetroot like beetroot halwa. Winter is a season to make your healthy and it. Beetroot soup is one of the healthy soup recipes that can be easily made at home. To make this soup, you required beetroot, cabbage, garlic, etc. Ingredients. The addition of cream gives the soup rich feel. Follow the steps to make the beetroot soup recipe.
– 2 cup chopped beetroot
– 1 cup cabbage, shred 1/4 of the cabbage and chop the rest
– Water as required
– 2 springs chopped coriander leaves
– 2 cloves crushed garlic
– 2 tablespoon butter
– 2 cup sour cream
– Salt to taste
– Pepper to taste
How to Cook?
1. In a pan, add chopped beetroot, cabbage, garlic and water and cook till all the vegetables are tender, then add salt to it and cook it for 5-6 minutes.
2. Now, strain the soup when the vegetables are cooked and return the liquid to saucepan.
3. Stir in the sour cream, correct seasoning add pepper and add the vegetables and stir it.
4. Delicious beetroot soup is ready to serve hot.
– To improve the taste, add 2 vegetable stock cubes to the soup.
– A few drops of red color can be added to improve the color.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
Servings: 2 Persons