• 7 – bekti fish, small size (150 g each), cleaned and shelled
• 4 tbsp – Onion juice
• 2 tbsp – Garlic juice
• 2 tsp – Vinegar
• Salt to taste
• 1 to 1.5 tsp – black pepper powder
• 2 tbsp – soya sauce (dark)
• 2 tbsp – Oyster sauce
• 3 tbsp – Tomato sauce
• 2 tsp – Corn flour
• 3 tbsp – white oil
- Wash the fish. Soak in a little water mixed with vinegar and salt for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the vinegar and marinate it in a marinade of onion, garlic juice and black pepper powder for 1 to 2 hours.
- Take out the fish from the marinade and fry lightly. Keep aside.
- In the leftover oil, add the leftover marinade.
- Add soya, oyster and tomato sauce. Let it boil. Adjust seasoning.
- Mix corn flour in a little water and add it in. The gravy should be of medium thick consistency.
- Arrange the fish in a micro-safe dish.
- Cover the fish with the gravy.
- Cook in combo mode (M + G) for 5 minutes.
- Turn the fish over.
- Cook for another 5 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Devabrata