• 500 g – fish fillets
• 1/2 cup – curds
• 3 tsp – Mustard Seeds
• 4 to 6 – Green chillies
• 1 tsp – chilli powder
• 1 tsp – Turmeric powder
• Salt to taste
• 2 tbsp – oil
• Extra oil for grilling
- Cut fish into 2 cm pieces.
- Grind all the ingredients from mustard to turmeric powder into a smooth paste.
- Mix the paste with curd, salt and oil.
- Toss the fish in this mixture and marinate for 20-30 minutes.
- Thread the fish on bamboo skewers.
- Heat a thick griddle and place the skewers on it.
- Pour some oil all round and grill till the fish is cooked, turning over the skewers halfway through the cooking.
- Serve hot as a snack or a starter.