• 1/2 cup – gram flour/besan
• 1/2 cup – Milk
• 1/2 cup – Ghee
• 1.25 cups – Sugar
- Heat a kadai and put in all the ingredients.
- Keep stirring on a low flame continuously.
- The mixture starts hardening and you will also see the crystallisation of sugar beginning at the sides of the pan.
- This is the right time to switch off the flame.
- Stir the mixture 3- 4 times after switching the flame off and immediately transfer the mixture into a greased plate.
- Level it and cut into desired shape when cooled.
Recipe courtesy of Nandhini Karthikeyan