• 750 g – besan (gram flour)
• 600 g – Sugar (finely ground)
• 500 g – Ghee
• 200 ml – hot Milk
• 100 g – Raisins
• 2 tbsp – Cardamom powder
- Lightly heat ghee in a big kadhai or a heavy-bottomed vessel.
- When the ghee melts, add the besan.
- Roast the besan on medium flame for about 45 minutes, mixing continuously until it turns a shade slightly deeper than golden brown.
- Remove from the flame.
- Add milk and quickly mix to avoid lumps.
- Add sugar, cardamom powder and raisins and mix well.
- Allow the mixture to cool completely.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and make small laddoos.
Recipe courtesy of Anita Raheja